What Happened To The Somali Christians?

Ratings
I've not seen pastor @Lone or @KGB in ages. What happened to the Jesus crew? I bet they were persecuted. @Canuck did you ban them? Don't lie to the revered dugsi professor. We don't tolerate anti-Christian persecution. Our uncircumcised brothers and sisters in Christ have the right to chomp on khaansiir and do cibaadah for the Fatherless Nabi.

It's Christmas time. Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and the fat guy with the big cadaan beard who climbs into children's bedroom at night like it's not creepy at all, that's the spirit. Season of fun and cheer.

I used to know a Somali masiixi in New Zealand 20 years ago when I worked as a cabbie. He told me he was too broke to afford an Xmas tree so he cut down the geed in his driveway, put some phat ass ceiling-type light bulbs around its withered branches, and sang Christmas carols with his Catholic wife and two kids, geeljire style. I won't mention his qabil in case I'm accused of qabyaalad and stoking up tribal animosity.

Anyway, Lone told me he wants to open the first brewing company in Mogadishu because the quality of Somalia's black market beer is not upto scratch. He said it's halal because Ciise ibnu Maryam turned water into wine. "Here, let me show you aboowe macaan" he said and pulled out the Injeel, King James Version.

I was trying to set him up with KGB, but she said that he was not pious enough for her. She wants a righteous brother who does not smoke weed. I tried my luck with her, but unfortunately she was prejudiced against me on the grounds that I would not live long enough to see our children's eleventh birthday.

It's Eid time for these Jesus freaks in a couple weeks. Let's make sure their rights are protected.

#FreeKGB

#FreePastorLone

#FreeTooMacaan

Ratings
What does she sound like saxib? I heard Christian xaliimos have an angelic voice. My dad told me they have cod jaleec badan. May Allah give me a beautiful kaniisad girl this festive season.

@Hugo

Ratings
:ithappened: I WILL SEND MY BLESSINGS SXB
Hoejabis don't make good wives no more. Too much cuqdad in their hearts for ashy abdis. They say jaad turns geeljires into bums and call for bans. Women's lib done messed them up.

But the Holy Bible says that a man is the head of the house as Jesus is the head of man. You never see an anti-jaad kaniisad girl.

Ratings
What does she sound like saxib? I heard Christian xaliimos have an angelic voice. My dad told me they have cod jaleec badan. May Allah give me a beautiful kaniisad girl this festive season.

@Hugo
Like an cadaan girl

She is legit sxb while we was talking a group of somali girls entered her dorm and she called them out by saying why are u so ghetto and loud :hhh: and was singing christian heeso walahi. She is something else kkkkk

zuzu

regular
Ratings
We came close. There was a Somali Christian politician named Michael Marciano in parliament after independence. He was a patriot.

bro we need you to be part of the Somali parliament,then later run for president just like edrogen and his coup did for for turkey and since thers no fucking way im dying in america, i will come with you to support you, @esmailxxx can join our dream
:somalisalute: