Somali Ancient sewn Boat The Beden

Ratings
The Screenshot below Showing Harti, Leelkase and Absame E-V32 results is from FTDNA, which is a company that started doing its tests at the University of Arizona. In fact the top guy at the company who oversees the testing is Dr. Michael Hammer, who is a PhD who published numerous academic studies on Genetics, most notably on the Cohen Modal Haplotype. The staff who perform the actual testing procedures are all qualified scientists.

FTDNA is literally run by Scientists. So that pretty much destroys your conspiracy theory and "It waznt done at Univerzity" sheeko.

Ratings
The Screenshot below Showing Harti, Leelkase and Absame E-V32 results is from FTDNA, which is a company that started doing its tests at the University of Arizona. In fact the top guy at the company who oversees the testing is Dr. Michael Hammer, who is a PhD who published numerous academic studies on Genetics, most notably on the Cohen Modal Haplotype. The staff who perform the actual testing procedures are all qualified scientists.

FTDNA is literally run by Scientists. So that pretty much destroys your conspiracy theory and "It waznt done at Univerzity" sheeko.

Sxb, I know you love ahlul DNA, but I dismiss it now after I changed my name and location and found they gave me an R1B DNA marker. I haven't tried changing my name to saudi/yemeni and giving my location as saudi arabia and yemen but I am sure it will change also. I quickly confirmed online, thousands of people did the same as me and got 'varying' results with different DNA markers once they changed their 'name and location'. How can you deny this? I know your ahlul dna but just do it, change your name and location and u will see all that DNA you believe comes crushing down on nothingness as they give you different results which indicates it's not 'genetics', it's name/location based specific.

Ratings

I was always 'weary' of DNA but I actually accepted it till I did my own 'emperical' test to see if it's truly 'blood' or if it's just 'name and location' markers being used. I came to the conclusion their using name/location markers and finding similar names and similar locations in their 'database' and giving their testing sample the same DNA group. If it's genetic and blood related, I shouldn't of recieved R1B after calling myself Jason Smith from London. That's when I dismissed DNA ancestory. I also updated majertens how to fool the somali database by ensuring their names are all 'arabic' and their location of origin as 'yemen' because 'daarood' comes from yemen.

I am not sure if the majertens on somalispot took my advice, but you will see in the next few weeks hopefully a bunch of J1 majertens popping up if they do. But it's still fake science hence I am not interested in it anymore. If all it takes I change my name to a western sounding name and my location to europe and I am R1B, then it's clearly not a science I am going to believe anymore. I don't care if you do though, because even kids believe in santa clause, DNA ancestory is like santa clause to me now. If you don't believe go research how many people tested the DNA service with fake names and locations and how their DNA was all different across many testing sites. If it's genetics, the argument is, the DNA marker shouldn't change but it did once name/location changed. Which indicates this shit isn't blood, their using name/location markers to find 'similarities' and then creating 'markers' for those names/location and if someone like you an ahlul dna kitab holders comes along, you think it's blood but it's not.

Last edited:
Ratings
Sxb, I know you love ahlul DNA, but I dismiss it now after I changed my name and location and found they gave me an R1B DNA marker. I haven't tried changing my name to saudi/yemeni and giving my location as saudi arabia and yemen but I am sure it will change also. I quickly confirmed online, thousands of people did the same as me and got 'varying' results with different DNA markers once they changed their 'name and location'. How can you deny this? I know your ahlul dna but just do it, change your name and location and u will see all that DNA you believe comes crushing down on nothingness as they give you different results which indicates it's not 'genetics', it's name/location based specific.
I have frequented many DNA message boards and groups online, and not once has anyone claimed what you're saying. If thousands of people experienced that it would be headline news, since it's fraud. And that company would be shutdown.

So you're saying that you took a private DNA test and got back R1b as a result?. If you're not lying you can easily provide proof and screenshot us your full results, just hide your name and other details. Waan ku sugaya sxb.

Ratings
I have frequented many DNA message boards and groups online, and not once has anyone claimed what you're saying. If thousands of people experienced that it would be headline news, since it's fraud. And that company would be shutdown.

So you're saying that you took a private DNA test and got back R1b as a result?. If you're not lying you can easily provide proof and screenshot us your full results, just hide your name and other details. Waan ku sugaya sxb.

Cuqdad majerten written all over your GIF face. I told you to test it yourself but your still slave mind and don't know science and how to conduct your own tests to verify the truth. Here you go slave mind, let your own white master tell you that DNA testing is fake, that's because you don't know science and how to do things yourself and need colonial books and western scientists to tell you, 'war waxani waa been' ka har.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sc...2/DNA-ancestry-tests-branded-meaningless.html

Ratings

It's absurd and not scientifically possible. Yes when you have a baby and a father together, you can compare the sample of genes. But when you have no sample to compare from 1000 years ago and you provide your sample trying to find a 'link' to where your from, it's impossible scientifically. To know where your from, you need a 1000 year old sample to compare yourself against and even then due to the time period and changes in generation and human movement, it's basically impossible. Just in my life-time I have moved through 4 continents, imagine a time-span of human movement for 1000 years. It's impossible to use DNA. You can keep it but don't claim it's blood or genetics, it's santa clause and mythology.

Ratings
@Insomniac how is it proof that I post my 'genetic' test when I can take the genetic screenshot of someone else and say here is 'my test'. Wallahi xoolo caadi ah ba tahay niyahow, you will never understand science, just stay away from it sxb.

Ratings
@Insomniac how is this evidence to you? I can claim this is my 'screenshot' but it's not I am telling you now it's not, xoolo toos ah miyaa tahay niyahow? Screenshot don't prove shit. You surely never been in university because your level of critical analysis is not at an university level if your saying post your 'R1B' dna result screen shot. I just posted it below, but u think it's mine and it's not because I told you but if I didn't you would think it is.

AHLUL DNA NAGA TAG WARYAA, WAX KA JIRA MA JIRO WAXASI BEENTA AH.

Ratings
The look on @Insomniac face is just hilarious. He actually believes in AHLUL DNA and all the fake screenshots and databases and the whole science is fake to begin with by all scientists in the world who says 'it's garbage' and just 'cash grabs' by private companies.

Look at that face of @Insomniac he actually believes in it and u wonder why people call somali 67 IQ. It's people like you who are fooled into anything as you don't understand how to critically analyze anything, all those white scientists will look at you and say go away you 67 IQ who buys into DNA screenshots that I just faked and DNA suugo science which isn't supported by any scientists and absolutely ludicurous.

Ratings
I am sick of humiliating @Insomniac at least somnet doesn't use this shit or have a section dedicated to DNA like somalispot nor does somalilane. Their smart they know 'it's' garbage and unscientific. It's a shame somalispot fell for it which shows a lack of intelligence and pure 67 IQ and possibly ethiopian run website trying to create or forge some cushitic alliance.

It's obvious how they structured DNA groups. R is for indo europeans languages. Afro asiatics languages are given E group hence u find berbers, ancient egyptians, etc grouped and classed with cushites because their similar languages. Then the semetics were given J like jews and arabs and amharics because of the language being semetic. Notice it's about language and language isn't blood sxb, it's just a tongue and communication. Any race can speak any language, DNA is long dead and I hope somalispot eliminates that section and joins the real scientific world of somnet and somalilane where there is no dedicated spot for genetics like somalispot. It doesn't exist.

Ratings
I am sick and tired of constantly doing this to Ahlul DNA groups in Somalispot or Somali-lane or where-ever they are. They are running around with 'genetic astrology' for fuck sakes, it's an ASTROLOGY, Like the psychics use on the 'stars' lol saying your birthday correlates to a certain star, waa haram this sort of shit and AHLUL DNA should be made haram also as it's genetic astrology and based on mythology and not grounded science.

I am sick of doing this constantly to ahlul dna followers, I have to whip the 67 IQ out of them. 1 whip for every 1 iq point. 67 whips for a 67 IQ ZOOMAAL