Shariah principles are saving men from getting MeToo!!!

Ratings

This is what reminds me always no mater how lazy and impious I am, Allah favored me with Islam and i should be careful not to dismiss the importance of self discipline and the rules that sometimes seem a bit hard to consistently do them.

We are blessed as Muslims with a guide book that is meant to keep us humans out of trouble.

Allah the kind, the generous and the forgiver of all sins said:

"This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion." 5:3

JacquelineRivera

Proud Somali Supremacist ❤️
Ratings
This is what reminds me always no mater how lazy and impious I am, Allah favored me with Islam and i should be careful not to dismiss the importance of self discipline and the rules that sometimes seem a bit hard to consistently do them.

We are blessed as Muslims with a guide book that is meant to keep us humans out of trouble.

Allah the kind, the generous and the forgiver of all sins said:

"This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion." 5:3
@BestCaseScenario you turned into a sheikh

:ohhh:wheres the freak that I once knew about.

Ratings
@BestCaseScenario you turned into a sheikh

:ohhh:wheres the freak that I once knew about.

I am feeling a bit pious today, don;t screw up my moment of repentance naayaa. I am feeling Godly right now and in class at the University waiting for the professor to start lecture on Newton.

Alxamdulillah for all the blessings he bestowed on us somalis Alxamdulillah, Subxanalah wabixamdih.