I am trying to get to know this user

L

LuckyLurker

But not sure how to go about it, I am lurker. This girl got personality at least on this forum, do you just sign up and take a chance? what if she is a troll, a man or god knows what else. I am not ready to say her name yet, but she isn't shy expressing her sexuality and talks about her past sexcapades. She even has a thread about sex ed. I have dated few Somali girls, but usually they aren't expressive type, they enjoy sex, but at the same time they are trying to suppress it which I find it weird. some of you might ask why would I want a girl with a past, but I have a past too, so I can't judge. I am interested in this girl because of how she expresses herself, I hope she isn't acting like this online and is just the same as other halimo I have met before.

I think she is from Australia or UK I can't tell, I just read that on here. I Know forum guys will come at me, call me cuck and what not, but idgaf. In my mind she is worth the trouble. Well enough said, I am just going to camp out here and wait for her.

:okk::leobite:

J

Jackie's Aabo

I'm Jackie's dad. We put her in a chastity belt cuz she was bringing guys home at the age of nine. Too much kacsi in her. Pretty sure she gets it on with my drinking buddies when my back is turned. I seen her distinctive knickers at one of their house.

She's brought ceeb to the family. I want to kick her out before she does fornication with her uncles

Pay up the mehr and she is yours.

Neverending Winter

Larry’s Boys Lyncher
Ratings
Get a fucking life & stop mentioning me

:scust:
I'm just letting the brother you know you have Aids so he doesn't contract your std's. Don't hate me for revealing the fact you thot around.. You even claimed you were a thot for several weeks.. You trying to act holier than thou now bitch?

JacquelineRivera

Proud Somali Supremacist ❤️
Ratings
I'm just letting the brother you know you have Aids so he doesn't contract your std's. Don't hate me for revealing the fact you thot around.. You even claimed you were a thot for several weeks.. You trying to act holier than thou now bitch?
I'm more holier than you bitch.
And alhamdulillah I'm clean 👍

Neverending Winter

Larry’s Boys Lyncher
Ratings