EXPOSED: How the SNM (Somaliland) and Ethiopia worked together to BOMB BORAMA

Ratings
This is nonsense. What the OP posted has no evidence. I just read a long book for no reason.
SNM was formed in 1981-1982 in Somaliland, the main project was orchestrated in the UK, most of the funding came from the UK.

SNM worked with Ethiopia, because we had 1 common enemy, Somali government. We did not collaborate with Ethiopia in borame bombing, don’t forget Hargeysa got bombed by Ethiopia. Ethiopian regime at the time gave us weapons and let us use hawd region in Ethiopia to conduct military operations.

After 1988 when mingustu and afwayne made peace, SNM left Ethiopia and entered Somalia. SNM had a goal to topple the government and they did.

Let’s not forget the injustice and tribalism government at the time, people from all clans rebelled against the dictator government for a reason, people did not rebell for no reason. The real criminals were the government who air bombed the citizens just because of their clan although it was mostly women, children and elderly.

Ratings
I pm'd you some reer djibouti verifing questions, why don't you answer them? :mjlol:It's been 2 months you sheegato

Right. If people disagree with your clan politics then they are not of the same tribe

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Somali way of thinking. They all wanna tow the line no matter what. It is why I view every Somali to be an idiot/hypocritical first then change my mind about them when they speak to me and I hear their views that prove me wrong. But that first instance of assessment, everyone is a fool/hypocrite given they have the Somali look.

No exceptions to the degree holders and so called educated Somalis too, they are all idiotic when it comes to the clan allegiance.

Waa ummad bakhtiday.

Last edited:
Ratings
This is nonsense. What the OP posted has no evidence. I just read a long book for no reason.
SNM was formed in 1981-1982 in Somaliland, the main project was orchestrated in the UK, most of the funding came from the UK.

SNM worked with Ethiopia, because we had 1 common enemy, Somali government. We did not collaborate with Ethiopia in borame bombing, don’t forget Hargeysa got bombed by Ethiopia. Ethiopian regime at the time gave us weapons and let us use hawd region in Ethiopia to conduct military operations.

After 1988 when mingustu and afwayne made peace, SNM left Ethiopia and entered Somalia. SNM had a goal to topple the government and they did.

Let’s not forget the injustice and tribalism government at the time, people from all clans rebelled against the dictator government for a reason, people did not rebell for no reason. The real criminals were the government who air bombed the citizens just because of their clan although it was mostly women, children and elderly.
Op is just trying to save face the karbash his people got from a sub sub sub clan :dead:

Remember mo farax father got killed by barre back gadabursi milita