EXPOSED: How the SNM (Somaliland) and Ethiopia worked together to BOMB BORAMA

Ratings
Djibouti soldiers are stationed in hiiraan. Lower shabelle is mostly Ugandan soldiers
You SNM Shill account, we will not change the subject.

This thread is about the planned SNM/Ethiopia attack and bombing of Borama and other Somali cities. Either counter this truth or agree.

But more fire is coming, you thought this was bad? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Ratings
You SNM Shill account, we will not change the subject.

This thread is about the planned SNM/Ethiopia attack and bombing of Borama and other Somali cities. Either counter this truth or agree.

But more fire is coming, you thought this was bad? You ain't seen nothing yet.
Lol so now I'm snm for telling the truth

Ratings
The SNM Shill account cannot counter the facts in post 1, merely agruing Siad Barre was a school child in Borama in 1984 and desevred to be bombed. WTF?

The Borama Bombing in 1984 was a SNM/Ethiopian genocidal plot against the Gadabursi and to rob the Somali National Army base. Nothing else.

Also all the Isaaqs on this site are avoiding this thread, but its only the beginning. :lolbron:

Yaa SNM aa, the lies you spread for 35 years will be destroyed, I guarantee it.

Ratings
The SNM Shill account cannot counter the facts in post 1, merely agruing Siad Barre was a school child in Borama in 1984 and desevred to be bombed. WTF?

The Borama Bombing in 1984 was a SNM/Ethiopian genocidal plot against the Gadabursi and to rob the Somali National Army base. Nothing else.

Also all the Isaaqs on this site are avoiding this thread, but its only the beginning. :lolbron:

Yaa SNM aa, the lies you spread for 35 years will be destroyed, I guarantee it.
You remind me of the single mothers that kick they husband out for no reason and bitch about them 24/7

:beli:

Canuck

soother
Staff member
Ratings
@Logan
@Canuck all this person does is make clannish threads. Uses clan slurs in almost every post , never gets any warning's or a ban. Is Somalilane complicit in this ?

Shocking wallah if it was a isaaq doing what he does they'd certainly be banned by now
The committee is debating about his permanent ban, it is up to their votes.