EXPOSED: How the SNM (Somaliland) and Ethiopia worked together to BOMB BORAMA

Ratings
Djibouti has and will continue to remain Somaliland's best chance at recognition. These bombings actually puts things into perspective as to why they never did especially since IOG's wife is Isaaq as well. Ethiopia recognizing Somaliland was always a hollow threat because secession movements in any part of the Horn are a serious threat to them.
Lol are you okay. Djibouti won't do it. It's suicidal. The same thing with happen to them

Ratings
Djibouti has and will continue to remain Somaliland's best chance at recognition. These bombings actually puts things into perspective as to why they never did especially since IOG's wife is Isaaq as well. Ethiopia recognizing Somaliland was always a hollow threat because secession movements in any part of the Horn are a serious threat to them.
Djiboutians do not support Somali land as a state, we see them as a state of Somalia.

Djiboutians know the truth about SNM.

Ratings
@Afbarwaaqo is a SNM Shill account, recently activated trying to defend the epic expose in this thread.
His join date is fucking yesterday.

Trust me this will spread to Somalia media and the truth will be exposed.

He is literally defending the 1984 Borama bombing that was PLANNED by the SNM and ETHIOPIA. Read post #1 for more details. No Isaaqs are countering this truth.

SNM I have more truth coming. :lolbron:

Ratings
@Afbarwaaqo is a SNM Shill account, recently activated trying to defend the epic expose in this thread.
His join date is fucking yesterday.

Trust me this will spread to Somalia media and the truth will be exposed.

He is literally defending the 1984 Borama bombing that was PLANNED by the SNM and ETHIOPIA. Read post #1 for more details. No Isaaqs are countering this truth.

SNM I have more truth coming. :lolbron:

That's a great read on front page.

:hemad:

You must be related to Barre

:mjsanta:

Ratings
Now he/she is calling for genocide of Somalilanders how is this acceptable:ileycry:

This person is saying I should be shot and millions who support Somaliand should be murdered subhanallah.
This dude is sick in the head .that's all he talks about .I honest don't know why he got banned and then allowed on here again .dont pay him no mind saxib .I think @Canuck just felt sorry for he is mentally ill.

Ratings
Bisinki, what happened in the past happened. All sides including tge jabhads iyo dowlaada Somalia killed and destroyed innocents. Let it be past as bringing these things up are poisonous. Ishaaq, Hawiye, Darod, Raxanweyne, Dir, and even Madhibaan killed, raped, and looted.

Look towards a positive future instead of dwelling on the poisonous past.

Brothers and sisters, stop this qabyalaad being filtered as the so called truth and facts. Look towards a brighter future instead of the sour taste of bile.

Ratings
Lol are you okay. Djibouti won't do it. It's suicidal. The same thing with happen to them
There are no serious secession movements im Djibouti and the government has the arms and support from the international community to annihilate them. The FGS does not have the ability to project power in that area nor the will.
Djiboutians do not support Somali land as a state, we see them as a state of Somalia.

Djiboutians know the truth about SNM.
I always figured Djibouti was an ardent supporter of the whole Irir Samaale alliance since it would have let them have massive influence on Somalia/Somaliland rather than the other way around which a stable Somalia would do.

Ratings
Bisinki, what happened in the past happened. All sides including tge jabhads iyo dowlaada Somalia killed and destroyed innocents. Let it be past as bringing these things up are poisonous. Ishaaq, Hawiye, Darod, Raxanweyne, Dir, and even Madhibaan killed, raped, and looted.

Look towards a positive future instead of dwelling on the poisonous past.

Brothers and sisters, stop this qabyalaad being filtered as the so called truth and facts. Look towards a brighter future instead of the sour taste of bile.
Hell to fucking canjeero no,

The world needs to know about the terrorist group called SNM and the atrocities they have done against the Somali people.

Ain't no moving on, until we get all the facts.

How many years did The Hebrew/Jews have Halocaust tribunals and trials of Nazis, even in 2018 they are still exposing Nazis. We will continue to expose every SNM terrorist and genocidinal maniac, and let the truth be shown.

The entire Somali Land ethos is based on the 1988 bombing, but turns out they committed the first bombing against the Somali people in 1984, when Ethiopia and the SNM bombed Borama.

The truth will be exposed.

Ratings
There are no serious secession movements im Djibouti and the government has the arms and support from the international community to annihilate them. The FGS does not have the ability to project power in that area nor the will.

I always figured Djibouti was an ardent supporter of the whole Irir Samaale alliance since it would have let them have massive influence on Somalia/Somaliland rather than the other way around which a stable Somalia would do.
Irir Samaale is a bit archaic, at most Djibouti can be seen as the economic wing of Pan Dirism.

Ratings

It's in they best interest not to do it .