EXPOSED: How the SNM (Somaliland) and Ethiopia worked together to BOMB BORAMA

Ratings
Ratings
:ehh:

I didn't know about the Borama connection.
Now you know. Look how no Isaaq on this site can refute the truth. THE SNM WORKED WITH ETHIOPIA TO BOMB BORAMA

The SNM also did genocide on Darood people especially Ogaden refugees. They are the sickest terrorist group Somalia ever had.

I will also drop later another scathing expose, about how the SNM was ordered by Ethiopia to destroy another Gadabursi town called Dilla, on their way to exterminate Gadabursi people in Borama. Look at my post history wallahi I only drop facts. It will be dropped soon.

Ratings
Now you know. Look how no Isaaq on this site can refute the truth. THE SNM WORKED WITH ETHIOPIA TO BOMB BORAMA

The SNM also did genocide on Darood people especially Ogaden refugees. They are the sickest terrorist group Somalia ever had.

I will also drop later another scathing expose, about how the SNM was ordered by Ethiopia to destroy another Gadabursi town called Dilla, on their way to exterminate Gadabursi people in Borama. Look at my post history wallahi I only drop facts. It will be dropped soon.
Shocking stuff wallahi, makes you rethink your positions.

No wonder the government went fucking nuts at the end.