Censorship on Somalilane: Deleting threads that expose Somaliland?

Ratings
After my Origins of Berbera thread got deleted ( the second time)

I was finally given a reason why

Your thread Turkish source on the Origin of the Habar people in Berbera: and other origins of Berbera region history was deleted. Reason: No clan bashing or FKD
@Canuck my academic thread deleted because of the amount of Political expose it contained? So you just delete it? I gave you website the exclusive, and you go and do this?

Stop killing the site

Canuck

soother
Staff member
Ratings
After my Origins of Berbera thread got deleted ( the second time)

I was finally given a reason why

@Canuck my academic thread deleted because of the amount of Political expose it contained? So you just delete it? I gave you website the exclusive, and you go and do this?

Stop killing the site
Seriously we need to stop this FKD culture. Who cares about what happened 1000 years ago in berbera!!!! China and India are building colonies in mars and moon and we are debating tribes. Ethiopia is sending satellite to space and building AI. Wake up it is 2019.

Last edited:

Canuck

soother
Staff member
Ratings
My threads provide insight in the Somali community, haters gonna hate :lolbron:

@Canuck if this site doesn't care about the past where is there an entire history section? You sound retarded
Nope I am not retard and also want to end this fairytale of arab men siring us. But I hate this FKD thing.

Ratings
Fadhi ku dirir is the false pretext you use to delete my threads/change threaad titles/delete posts/ all that prove Somalis are of African descent.

Look through my entire post history and see where I have promoted an arab origin for any Somali?

Canuck

soother
Staff member
Ratings
Fadhi ku dirir is the false pretext you use to delete my threads/change threaad titles/delete posts/ all that prove Somalis are of African descent.

Look through my entire post history and see where I have promoted an arab origin for any Somali?
It turns to an ugly tribalism threads. I have an idea make new thread at the new forum but in respected manner without any insults or trigger reactions. In Pure science manner. Neutral tone.

Canuck

soother
Staff member
Ratings

I hate this fake clans thing and arab dads.