Any fellow Somali incels

T

Thylacoop

I am a Somali incel and i have never met another Somali like me in real life. Any of you incels?, if so how did you deal with it?. I've pretty much given up on finding a partner in the west, it's just so hard. I'm seriously considering going back home and just settling with a fob Halimo.

zuzu

regular
Ratings
I am a Somali incel and i have never met another Somali like me in real life. Any of you incels?, if so how did you deal with it?. I've pretty much given up on finding a partner in the west, it's just so hard. I'm seriously considering going back home and just settling with a fob Halimo.

I really, really thought the "incel movement" was a myth, a troll movement. I can't believe you guys are that pathetic. I'm not trying to use derogatory names here, but really man? I seen ugly dudes people pull chicks way out of their league. Come on now. This dude i knew in high school who was shy to smile because of his teeth pulled more chicks then i ever could. Every week the dude pulls an Asian chick.

Ratings
you cant find a partner, why ? lets start there?

it is good to be honest with yourself, like what am i doing wrong, what do i need to change ot fix to be more desirable person to women? how are your social skill ie confidence, ability to hold conversation, sense of humor, and so on?

do you go to gym, eat well and free from drugs?

do you put yourself out there and put effort to talking to girls and asking them out and stuff?

i sure you you use relative and family to help you find a woman to date/ marry as this is also an option you could explore

Neverending Winter

Larry’s Boys Lyncher
Ratings
If you label yourself an Incel, its a self fulfilling prophecy, your subconscious mind will just run with it and you'll feel unworthy like you are now.
Cut that shit out. Your a man of Somali ancestry we don't impose toxic self limiting cadaan ideals on ourselves like that. We fuck women. We even fuck their cadaan women.

T

Thylacoop

I really, really thought the "incel movement" was a myth, a troll movement. I can't believe you guys are that pathetic. I'm not trying to use derogatory names here, but really man? I seen ugly dudes people pull chicks way out of their league. Come on now. This dude i knew in high school who was shy to smile because of his teeth pulled more chicks then i ever could. Every week the dude pulls an Asian chick.
he was a white brit wasnt he?????
ugly teeth but pulling asian thots every week???! no other possible explanation.

i should take a page from these xalimoids and dianamaxx rightaway

zuzu

regular
Ratings
he was a white brit wasnt he?????
ugly teeth but pulling asian thots every week???! no other possible explanation.

i should take a page from these xalimoids and dianamaxx rightaway

he was actually black american. Wore the same hoodie every day, had some cornrows

Ratings
You cannot be a Somali and an incel. You hav to choose 1. All my uncles have at least 2 wives.
these losers cant have women because your uncles are taking women off the sexual market. any incel from Somalia should blame men who are marrying more than one. it is because of them that you are incel

K

Khalid Ali

Sorry, I can't help you there. I am practically swimming in siil every day of the week. Thank God I am a young buck that can go 12 rounds without a break.

Sxb: Let me help you out here. Get some Benjamins in your pocket and sill will ensue, ya dig homes?

Ratings
these losers cant have women because your uncles are taking women off the sexual market. any incel from Somalia should blame men who are marrying more than one. it is because of them that you are incel
I'm planning to marry 4 wives Insha Allah. Somali women outnumber the men 2-1. The only way he can't get 2 Somali wives is that he's not Somali but an incel.