Somali Lane

Turkey to build a new orphanage in Somalia

According to the Hurriyet Daily News, the Turkish government organized a fund-raising event in the Black Sea province of Trabzon for the construction of an orphanage in Somalia. The orphanage in Somalia will reportedly cost a total of 550,000 Turkish Liras to build and will partly be funded by private sector businesses.

284,000 Syrian children born in Turkey since start of war: Interior Minister Soylu

February 19 2018

Süleyman-Soylu.jpg

Trabzon, Turkey

Some 284,777 children of Syrian origin have been born in Turkey since the Syrian crisis triggered a mass migration into the country in 2011, Interior Minister Süleyman Soylu said on Feb. 18.

“Up until today, the number of children who have arrived in Turkey as a result of the Syrian war is 1.31 million. That means this sacred nation has ignored black propaganda and has saved...

Kiish coconut oil is produced in Somalia

The world’s increased demand for coconut oil is evidenced by the interest in Somali made coconut oil at Gulfood this year. Naturally grown, Kiish coconut oil is produced in Somalia, and boasts great quality and rich taste. #SomaliaRising 071C607F-CA1D-4273-A935-276B79F170C8.jpeg

TEACHING MY SOMALI HUSBAND SOMALI!

CROSSBAR CHALLENGE! (Algeria vs Somalia)

Top 10 Somali Male Singers 2017

Fashion Show Somali Museum Night 2016

Albayrak Company will construct the compound of the Ministry of Ports and Marine Transport in Mogadishu

The other side of kismayo that you don’t see in media

Justice Clarence Thomas says he’s ‘worn down’ with victimhood culture

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said in a rare public appearance Thursday he’s exhausted with how everyone seems to consider themselves a victim these days.
“At some point, we’re going to be fatigued with everybody being the victim,” Thomas, the second African American to serve on the Supreme Court, said during an on-stage interview at the Library of Congress in Washington.

Thomas, a conservative appointed to the bench in 1990 by President George H.W. Bush, recalled recently being with a young black woman in Kansas who told him, “I’m really tired of having to play the role of being black. I just want to go to school.”

“I just get worn down,” Thomas said.

The justice said his grandfather had a tough life but never considered himself a victim.
“At some point, we’re going to be fatigued with everybody being the victim,” Thomas, the second African American to serve on the Supreme Court, said during an on-stage interview at the Library of Congress in Washington.

Thomas, a...

Invest in JL Somalia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shanaya

Latest profile posts

Canuck wrote on TheMadMullah's profile.
You can join us at www.somaliwave.com